NEXT LEVEL FAM
LAUNCHING FALL OF 2023!
Supporting high school female athletes, teams, coaches, and/or schools to integrate mental skills, mental health, and female athlete mentorship into their programs.
WHAT'S SPECIAL ABOUT NEXT LEVEL FAM (FEMALE ATHLETE MENTORSHIP)
Next Level FAM will be our first program specifically for high school students!
Curriculum will cater to a variety of learning schedules and tempos.
Topics ranging from sports nutrition and mental health to leadership training and college recruiting!
Opportunities to connect with collegiate and professional female athletes.
Live events bringing together athletes from all over the country!
- Female high school athletes are 41% more likely to graduate from college within six years compared to female high school students who did not participate in sports (Women’s Sports Foundation, 2009).
- There are 1.3 million fewer opportunities for girls to participate in high school sports than boys (Sabo & Feliz, 2008).
- 94% of women who hold C-suite level positions are former athletes (Ernst & Young and espnW research).
- Half of all girls who participate in some kind of sport experience higher than average levels of self-esteem and less depression (Women’s Sports Foundation, 2009).
- Young adults who face an opportunity gap but have a mentor are 81% more likely to participate regularly in sports or extracurricular activities than those who do not (The Mentoring Effect, 2014).
TAKE PART IN THE CREATION OF NEXT LEVEL FAM:
SURVEYS OPEN UNTIL JANUARY 30, 2023!
We are currently surveying high school athletes, parents of high school athletes, coaches, and athletic administrators to invite your input and ideas as we create Next Level FAM to fill the need. Please click the link below that will take you to a short 2 minute survey!