STRONG GIRLS U
BECOME AN ATHLETE AMBASSADOR
EMPOWERING STRONG GIRLS FOR LIFE
We work with University community service and/or athletic departments alongside interested Athlete Ambassadors to help you coach a team for girls in your community or run a one day event on campus.
We got you. You don't have to be a competing collegiate athlete to serve as an Ambassador. Our Strong Girls U programs are now open to club, injured, and retired athletes. STAY IN THE GAME. Be part of a TEAM. And serve your COMMUNITY with SGU!
START A STRONG GIRLS U TEAM IN 6 STEPS:
- Share your interest with us here or by emailing [email protected]
- Gather your team of athletes/volunteers.
- Work with us to fund your program.
- Connect with a school or community center in your area.
- Receive leadership, trauma-informed, and mental skills training along with all the lesson plans.
- Empowerment commences! We support you during the full program (typically 6-8 sessions in your local community).
RUN A GIRLS IN THE GAME EVENT ON CAMPUS:
- Share your interest with us here or by emailing [email protected].
- Gather your team or a group of interested athletes that want to participate.
- Find a day on campus or a women's game you want to highlight and bring girls in the community to. (We often partner to highlight games around Title IX or National Girls and Women in Sports Day, Women's History Month, or International Day of the Girl).
- We meet with you to help plan the event, share activities, coordinate registrations, spread the word.
- Order shirts and swag from our on demand product site.
- HAVE FUN!
THERE IS ALWAYS A REASON TO CELEBRATE GIRLS AND WOMEN
(Here are just some)
OUR UNIVERSITY PARTNERS
FOLLOW US @STRONGGIRLSUNITED