- You may have the opportunity to submit or upload various forms of content to the Site or to Content contained on the Site, which may include, but not be limited to, information, data, text, reviews, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, links or other materials (“Your Submission”). You shall be solely responsible for the accuracy, quality, integrity and legality of Your Submission. By submitting or uploading Your Submission, you give SG United a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and/or distribute Your Submission. By submitting or uploading Your Submission, you represent and warrant that SG United has the right to use Your Submission and that all necessary third party consents, permits and/or licenses have been obtained to permit the granting of such rights to SG United.
- The Sites and the Content may contain references or links to Sites, products, services, processes, materials or other information from third-parties. The Sites and the Content may contain real world experiences, testimonials, and insights about other people’s experiences, all of which are for illustrative purposes only. Reference to any third-party Sites, products, services, processes, materials, experiences, testimonials, insights, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise, does not constitute or imply SG United’s, or any of the other Releasees’, endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation between such third-party and SG United or any other Releasee. SG United is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy thereof and SG United does not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party products, services, processes, materials, experiences, testimonials, insights or other information, and will not have any liability or responsibility for any harm or damages related thereto. You agree that SG United is not responsible or liable for any losses or damages you experience with any third-party content you chose to rely upon or advertisements you respond to, and that you must contact the third party directly for any remedies that may be available to you.
- SG United participates in affiliate programs including but not limited to Kajabi, Print Your Cause, Optimize Mind Performance, and Amazon. By purchasing products using the vendor links on any Site, SG United receives a small commission — at no additional cost to you — which helps support the youth empowerment mission.
- All sales are final for the Sites. No refunds are issued once a sale is complete.
- SG United is not, nor does SG United hold itself out to be, a doctor, physician, nurse, psychiatrist, psychologist, therapist, counselor, dietician, nutritionist, or any other medical professional. The Content on our Sites is for educational and informational purposes only and solely as a self-help tool for your own use. The Content on our Sites is not intended to be, and does not constitute the provision of, health care, medical, nutritional or professional advice, diagnosis, treatment or other service, nor is it a substitute for health care, medical, nutritional or professional advice, diagnosis, treatment or other service. The Content should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, and those seeking personal medical advice should consult with a licensed physician. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health provider regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in our Content or on our Sites.
- SG United makes no representations, guarantees or warranties, whether express or implied, as to the Sites or the Content. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, SG UNITED DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS OR FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. The Sites and the Content are by no means complete, correct or exhaustive and SG United does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of the Sites or the Content. Any mention of any suggestion or recommendation in the Sites or the Content is to be taken at your own risk and with no liability to SG United. You understand and agree that if you download or otherwise obtain material or data through the use of the Sites or the Content, you do so at your own discretion and risk, and that you will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data. You will bear all risks associated with your use of the Sites and the Content, including any reliance which you may place on the accuracy, completeness, correctness, or quality of the Sites or the Content. You may be exposed to content that is erroneous, incomplete, indecent, offensive, or otherwise objectionable. You agree that SG United will not be held liable or responsible for any injury, loss or damage of any kind whatsoever incurred as a result of your use of the Sites or the Content, or your exposure to Content posted on the Sites by other users of the Sites. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or limitation of liability in certain circumstances. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
- SG United has the right, but not the obligation, to remove or disable access to all or any part of the Sites if SG United is made aware of Content that: (a) is, or may be, libelous, obscene, excessively violent, scandalous, defamatory, or that SG United determines in its sole discretion to be otherwise unacceptable, undesirable, or objectionable, (b) violates, or may violate, any law, regulation, or rights of a third party, including, but not limited to, rights under the copyright law and prohibitions on libel, slander, and invasion of privacy, or (c) holds open SG United, its affiliates or third party content or product providers to scorn or ridicule.
- If you have a good faith belief that your work (or a person’s work whereby you are authorized to act on behalf of such person) has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring on the Website, please provide notice to our Copyright Agent including the following information:
- you have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified in your notice, in the manner complained of, is not authorized by the copyright owner, a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, or law; and
- the information in your notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright owner or are a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner (or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the work that is alleged to have been infringed.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you allege has been infringed and identification of the work you allege is infringing upon such work.
- A description of where the material that you allege is infringing is located on the Website.
- Information sufficient to permit SG United to contact you.
- A statement by you that:
- Our Copyright Agent can be reached as follows:
SG United Foundation
PO BOX 670, York, ME 03909
- YOU SHOULD CONTACT THE COPYRIGHT AGENT ONLY IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOUR WORK HAS BEEN USED OR COPIED IN A WAY THAT CONSTITUTES COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND THAT SUCH INFRINGEMENT IS OCCURRING ON OUR WEBSITE. THE COPYRIGHT AGENT WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANY OTHER INQUIRIES.
- You agree to not:
- use, or attempt to use, the Sites or the Content to convey any information that may be considered unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, obscene, hateful, offensive, harmful, vulgar, distasteful, defamatory, libelous, or invasive of another person’s rights, including privacy or proprietary rights;
- impersonate, or attempt to impersonate, any other individual, falsify contact information, misrepresent a relationship with any person or entity, including misrepresenting a relationship with SG United, or otherwise attempt to mislead visitors as to the user’s identity;
- interfere with the operation or any user’s enjoyment of the Sites, including by disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code, making unsolicited offers or advertisements to other users, or attempting to collect personal information about users or third parties without their consent;
- interfere in any way with security-related features of the Sites;
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of the Sites using any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without SG United’s express written permission; and
- sell or otherwise transfer the access granted herein, and to use all reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the Sites and the Content, and to immediately notify SG United of any such unauthorized access or use.
- By accessing or using the Sites or the Content, you agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations implemented by any government authority or agency, which govern or apply to the use of the Sites or the Content, and any offered services. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you expressly agree not to export or re-export any of the Content to countries or persons prohibited under the export control laws of the United States. SG United makes no representation, guarantee or warranty that the Content is appropriate or available for use outside the United States. If you have chosen to access the Sites from outside the United States, you do so at your own initiative and solely at your own risk. You are responsible for compliance with your local laws, if and to the extent, local laws are applicable.
FOLLOW US @STRONGGIRLSUNITED